Tuesday, January 5, 2010

School!!!!

Something that some of you may not know about me is that I am a really big fan of school in general and college in particular. I LOVE school! In fact my Dad has always teased me that I wanted to become a professional student. In some ways this is true because I would love to be a professor someday. Last semester, I didn't go to school because I was saving a money and planning a wedding. That was the first fall I haven't gone to school. I missed it a lot but skipping it for a semester made me really apprehensive at times about going back. What if I forgot how to study? However, I am going to start my winter semester classes today and I am STOKED! What a blessing to be able to study. I am done only doing work. Work is all the same, school changes all of the time! Hooray for school!

No comments:

Post a Comment