Friday, January 29, 2010

Lists

I like making lists. Maybe not as much as Anthony but still a lot. There is something about making a list that feels productive no matter what it is about. That is why I am going to make a list about what I want to do before I die; a bucket list if you will (although I really have no idea why it is called that). Totally random I know. Here goes.

1. Have kids and be a good Mom
2. Travel to Japan with Anthony
3. "Speak" sign language fluently
4. Go on a criuse with Anthony on an anniversary
5. Own a house! I mean no-more-mortgage kind of own!
6. Go on a couples mission
7. Be in the temple for my kid's marriages with my Husband
8. Make good homemade bread
9. Write lyrics to a song Anthony writes
10. Attend a session in the Navuao Temple
11. Drive across the country
12. Help children in a third world country get an education
13. Ride my bike in the MS 150
14. Climb a volcano in each hemisphere
15. Show Anthony around Seattle (my favorite city)
16. Get a Master's Degree in Geology
17. Explore a glacier
18. Volunteer on a regular basis
19. Go to the Louvre in France
20. Love Anthony forever! (This one isn't very hard!)

I would say this a pretty good list. I feel like it would be wonderful if I was actually able to experience all of this. The traveling is probably up in the air because I know Anthony has "own a Steinway" on his "bucket" list. :) I wonder what else would be on his list? I know that Volcanoes would NOT be involved but I do know that at least he will be with me on the first 10. Oh yea, and 20. :) I love that boy.

2 comments:

  1. The time stamps on my posts are always off. It is actually 11 o'clock right now! Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know - it's called a "Bucket" list because it's things you want to do before you kick the bucket. And I want to go climb Volcanoes with you. That would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete