Thursday, January 7, 2010

Migraines

I think that my family thinks that I have disappeared off the face of the earth. I am never over at their house and I hardly call. It isn't because I don't want to or I don't love them. It is just that lately a lot of my "free time" has been spend in bed with a pillow over my head. I don't know what is going on with me but I am getting migraines more and more. Last night I left my humanities class early (much to the dismay of my professor) so that I could drive home before it got much worse. Good thing too because it did get worse and like most times I ended up with the infamous pillow over the head. Anthony called my Dad and he came so that they could give me a blessing. It definitely helped. I am so lucky to have priesthood holders around me who love me! Anthony is so patient and good. He made dinner, again, and cleaned the apartment while occasionally checking in on me to see if I needed anything. He is my knight in shining armour. I just wish that I could make the headaches stop so that I could help him for a change. The huge bottle of Excedrin Migraine on my desk is starring at me and reminding me that might not happen anytime soon. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment