I tried to do some quesitons in my physics book today so that I could prepare for the test. I just stared at the book wondering what it was talking about. That isn't a good sign. I actually think I am going to do better on the Statistics test which is really saying something. Maybe I can employ my genius husband as a tutor tonight. I sure hope he still remembers physics.
On a seperate note, married life is crazy with school and work. Yesterday Anthony and I ate dinner at 10:00. That is not healthy! We should have been sleeping! I was so emotional yesterday that it really isn't any wonder. My thanks goes out to all those men who are patient and loving even when their wives are crazy, most especially my Anthony! Thanks Love! On a scale of 1-10 YOU are an 11!!!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment