Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Clean up

Wow, what a holiday! It is so interesting getting used to two families for the holidays. One thing that I have learned is that no matter how alike you think your families are holdays are still different. I am used to spending the whole time with my family including my brother who came up from Phoenix. Having more people that want my attention was hard and wonderful. I have to say that even with the adjustment it was the best Christmas that I have ever had! Hands down! I may have a hard time being split between two families but there are two reasons to be very happy. Number one, I love his family and love spending time with them so while it is different it isn't at all painful like some people claim of their in laws. Number two, when going back and forth between places I was always with MY family, Anthony! No matter where I am he is my family now and THAT makes it the best Christmas EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment