Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Holes

Sometimes I feel like drilling a hole in my head to relieve the pressure. Gruesome I know but I have to be honest. I have had a headache for the last three days and while it isn't a migraine this time the pressure is crazy. In light of the desire to put a hole in my head, I find it somewhat ironic that all of this may be caused by a different hole. Turns out another cause of migraines is having a hole in your heart. You heard me, a hole in your heart. I have been told it isn't bad to fix but my guess is that it is expensive. Who knows? Maybe this is the cause of all my distress. I may as well go and see the cardiologist. Heaven knows that the neurologist wasn't going to be able to find anything. After two clean MRIs I have no idea what he was hoping to accomplish. Off to the heart doctor it is! I guess it will all be worth it if fixing a hole in my heart keeps me from drilling one in my head.

2 comments:

  1. I hope it goes well. I would get migraines quite frequently and went to my doc. They wanted to do MRI's but I didn't have money...so I asked what would be the cheapest route FIRST before we go spending tons of money. I was put on The Pill to help even out my hormones and that did the trick.
    I hope it is something more simple for you guys and doesn't cost a lot of money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just like everyone to know that the cardiologist was my idea. yep, I saved my sister's life. be impressed.

    ReplyDelete